Tuesday 1 April 2014

East London - Ricardo

I ran into Ricardo outside Levisons on Chesire Street, E2 which is always worth a look. I really like Ricardo's individual style. All his tattoos have personal meaning and I get the impression his clothes do too.
Ricardo's outfit
Glasses - 1960's Polaroid "I got them for ten pounds many years ago."

Shirts - Forsyth leaf shirt / Orange shirt hand made in Hong Kong from Rokit for £5

Necklaces -  "The pouch is a present from a Cree Indian called Charlie Black Fox and these are Ghanaian beads."

Jeans - "Levi's, glued and stitched... had for years."

Tattoos - "Had 'em for years too."

Watch - "1968 Seiko divers watch. It belonged to my dad."

Footwear - Moccasin leather boots. "From Wildcat Will."




No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact: info@lostjohns.co.uk